Goal Summary for Last Week
- Workout 3 times (Complete)
- Saturday-Sunday (Helped, pack and move for 16 hours, not bad I’d say)
- Go for at least two significant walks (Complete!)
- Tuesday (2-3 miles)
- Wednesday (1-2 miles)
- portion control your food (3/7: Failure…)
- Monday: Success!
- Tuesday: I had a second helping… of great food and after the walk, but still.
- Wednesday: Damn you quiche! Damn your cold heart of great flavors (though admittedly not as good as when its fresh)!
- Thursday: Well, 3x Elote, 2x burger patty w/cheese, 2x slices of mini-watermelon… and 2.5 disgusting cookies (checking from batch to batch to see if they were better. Answer? No.) I’d say… Barely, a failure. It was still alot of food no matter how healthy or tasty.
- Friday: Not bad… Portions were small, so I’ll say this one’s a win.
- Saturday: Was not that bad actually!
- Sunday: Huge Breakfast, Moderate-Large Lunch, Extra Helping of Dinner (even if small…) Fail!